Our carrier base has terminals throughout our entire service area. We offer single and team drivers depending on your need to expedite your shipment to your customer. We offer air ride equipment.
Our LTL service is capable of handling your shipment anywhere within the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii and all points in Canada.
Our national carrier base has terminals within our entire service area. Our carriers use only the latest model equipment that is well maintained:
- ensuring that your freight will get to its destination on time.
- there will be fewer possibilities of delays due to mechanical problems.
We can move your freight whether it is palletized or loose.Scheduled nightly line haul departures insure that freight will arrive at your destination to meet our stated transit times.
We offer the following equipment:
Low Boys & Hydraulic Removable Gooseneck Trailers
Air Ride Equipment
- Load engineering and transportation project management
- Evaluate and provide transportation and installation solutions
- Co-ordinate shipping and lifting resources to efficiently and economically transport your load or project move.
Our carrier contracts allow us to provide equipment even during peak shipping periods, ensuring that your freight gets to your customer on time.
Our equipment includes 20′, 40′ 48′ and 53′ trailers. domestic intermodal shipments, we offer the following services:
|door to door||ramp to ramp||ramp to door||door to ramp|
For Intermodal shipments, we offer the following IPI moves:
|pier to door||pier to ramp||ramp to ramp|